Georgia Builders Have an Ally Against Termites and Pests
Skyline Pest Solutions is Georgia’s premier provider of pre-construction termite pre-treats. We partner with many builders in Georgia and Alabama to protect them and their clients from the ever-present threat that termites pose to all home and buildings.
Skyline can add selling points to your offerings in today’s challenging market such as:
1) 24/7 protection from the threat of termite damage
2) Annually renewable Damage Repair Warranties
3) Warranties transfer to any subsequent homeowner(s) at no charge
4) The homeowner’s relationship with Skyline qualifies them for special discounts on other services we offer – pest protection, fire ant control, mosquito reduction, and nationally-certified home inspections.
Pre-Treat Options Available
- Liquid Soil Treatment – Skyline will use a state-approved termiticide to treat the soil before the foundation or slab is poured. All the footers and areas where slabs will be poured are treated to State Department of Agriculture standards. This option is performed in the very initial stages of construction. This option provides the structure with a 5-year annually-renewable Damage Repair Warranty.
- Borate Wood Treatment – Skyline uses Bora-Care to treat all wood construction components which are in contact with the foundation. All sills, studs, and sheathing that are in contact with concrete are treated out 24” from the contact point. This option is performed immediately after dry-in and must take place before sheetrock is installed on the walls. This step usually occurs in conjunction with plumbing and electrical installation. This option provides the structure with a 5-Year annually-renewable Damage Repair Warranty.
- Advance Termite Baiting System – ATBS will be installed as one of the final steps in the construction process – after final backfill and landscaping are complete. The monitoring devices are installed around the perimeter of the structure according to State Department of Agriculture and label standards. The stations are designed and installed so that they blend into the landscape in order to make them as aesthetically pleasing as possible. The system is monitored by Skyline on a quarterly basis for the life of the structure. That’s 4 times a year that our pest specialist visits and inspects the structure! The Advance Termite Baiting System provides the structure with a lifetime annually-renewable Damage Repair Warranty.
After Skyline performs the pre-treat, we can fax, email, or deliver all the necessary paperwork to any party involved in the transaction. The homeowner will receive an informational packet at closing detailing the service and the Damage Repair Termite Warranty that the builder provided for them. It also details the other service for which they are qualified to receive special discounts.
Feel free to contact Skyline Pest Solutions today to experience “The New Horizon of Service!” Our service manager will contact you personally to determine how we can best serve you.