MANAGING YOUR ACCOUNT
As a valued customer, we want to make it easy for you to view your account and pay your bill. Follow the instructions below to
manage your account, but if you have any questions, you can always call the number at the top of this page to speak to one of our
highly-trained customer service team members.
Viewing Your Account
To quickly view your account, including details on all the services we’re providing, simply click HERE. (Note: If you
haven’t accessed your account yet, you’ll need your email address on file and your account number to log in.)
PAYING YOUR BILL
The easiest way for you to pay your bill is to call our Customer Service Center and set up monthly Auto-Pay by providing a
credit card on file or by direct deposit from your checking account.
Pay-By-Text and Pay-by-Email
You can now pay your invoices directly by email or text message. When a new invoice is created, you will receive a text
and/or email message providing the amount due, due date and simple instructions on how to pay directly from your
phone. If at any time you wish to opt-out from receiving text messages, simply reply with the word STOP. You can always
start receiving text messages once again by replying back with the word START.
To set up your account to pay by text or email, click HERE and complete the following steps:
1. Click the "Create Account" button from the link above
2. Search for your account using your Email, Mobile Phone or Account Number
3. Add your profile information, including creating a password
4. Agree to the terms and conditions
5. Authenticate your mobile phone with the 6-digit code sent to your phone
6. If prompted, add a payment method
7. Click the "Submit" button
That's it! Your account has been activated and your chosen payment method is now setup for all future text and email